Terms & Conditions
When are returns possible?
At Kesh King, we strive to ensure your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
Product(s) delivered do not match your order;
Product(s) delivered are past or near to its expiry date (an expiry date of less than 03 months shall be considered as near expiry);
Product(s) delivered were damaged in transit (Please do not accept product(s) with tampered seal)
Can I return part of my order?
Yes, return is possible at an item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can request return of a partial quantity.
In how many days can I raise the return request?
You may raise a return request with our customer care within 07 (Seven) days from the delivery of the product. Kesh King reserves the right to cancel the return request, if the customer reaches out to Kesh King after 7 days of delivery.
What is the process for returning the products?
For Return intimation, please call us at 1800-103-5155 (Open 9 AM – 5 PM from Monday – Friday).
In order to validate the reason, you will asked to send the photos of the product(s) to email@example.com
Once the Kesh King customer care feels that the claim is genuine and reasonable, Kesh King customer care will place a new order for replacement of the products and will initiate the collection of product(s) to be returned
The customer will be required to return the products along with the original packing
What is your policy for Order Cancellation?
Currently we don’t entertain Order Cancellations at Kesh King
What is your policy for Refunds?
Currently, we don’t entertain refunds at Kesh King. However, we will replace the products that you may wish to return (as per the return policy)
How many days will Kesh King take to replace item(s)?
Replaced item(s) of your order will reach you within 5-6 working days once the return claim is verified
How can I place an order for kesh king products?
For placing orders, please visit www.keshking.com or alternatively call us at 1800-103-5155 (Open 9 AM – 5 PM from Monday – Saturday)
Is there a minimum value for placing orders?
There is absolutely no minimum value for placing orders
Are the prices displayed on kesh king website inclusive of all applicable taxes?
Yes, the prices displayed on our website are inclusive of all applicable taxes
To what all locations do you deliver orders?
We try to expand our pincode coverage on a continuous basis. Please check deliverability by filling in pincode details while checkout. In case you do not find the prodcut deliverable at the pincode, please contact us on 1800-103-5155 to find the nearest store with Kesh King products.
How should I make the payment for the orders?
For orders placed through our customer care or website, you can pay online through credit cards, debit cards, internet banking or E-wallets. We take very strict measures to ensure a fair and secure online transaction.
What are the shipping charges?
Currently, we charge a nominal amount of shipping charges only if the total order value is below INR 250
Will I get any confirmation after placing the order?
Once you place the order, a notification will be sent to your email address and your registered mobile number along with the order reference number
How do I track my order?
We ship orders through our registered courier partners. As soon as the order is shipped, you will receive an SMS from our courier partner which includes the AWB courier tracking number. Using the AWB number, you can either track the order on our website or on the website of our courier partners
When will I receive the order?
The estimated time of delivery is generally 4-5 business days, time may vary according to your delivery location
When will I get the invoice for my order?
Invoice copy will be provided to you when the order is delivered to your address
Who do I contact in case of any order queries?
Please feel free to call us at 1800-103-5155 (Open 9 AM – 5 PM from Monday – Saturday)
- Emami is the owner/ proprietor of the Website.
- The information on the Website (including but not limited to video consult, live chat, e-mails, phone support) is provided for general informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, evaluation or care from your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Nothing on the Website should be
- No medications, diet supplements or treatments as may be described on the Website shall be taken or begun without first consulting a physician or other healthcare provider.
- Information or advice provided on the Website by professionals should be used merely as a guide rather than a definitive recommendation to adopt any specific action or treatment. Nothing transmitted to or from the Website constitutes the establishment of a doctor-patient relationship between You and any professional providing information or advice through the Website.
- Website is not intended to be used to:
- Treat or give diagnosis of a medical emergency or medical condition.
- Advise or resolve medical issues which are outside the scope of what has been specifically agreed.
- User absolves professionals, engaged and / or contracted by Emami who offer services through the Website, from any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any medical, legal or financial events or outcomes related to services attained using online video consultation or any form of communication.
- Emami does not regularly review the posts on the Website and the views expressed therein are those of the posters and do not necessarily reflect those of Emami, its officers, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers, consultants or affiliates. Emami assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the said posts.
- Emami is solely entitled to the trade marks, names, logos and service marks, copyrights and all other intellectual property rights including but not limited to the software, application, graphics, text and other materials used therein (collectively, the “Content”). Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use Content without the prior written permission of Emami. Any other material displayed on the Website
- Emami makes no claim that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded in a particular jurisdiction. The access to Website and Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain states or countries. If You access the Website from outside India, You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- The Content is for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for face-to-face professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- The information on the Website may become outdated and efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the Content updated. The information and materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis.
- User shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to the User’s medical history).
- No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, is given by or on behalf of Emami that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable and free from error.
- Emami shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss) suffered by You on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to You, any action or lack of action by User and/ or medicines prescribed/ sold to the User.
- User agrees to defend, indemnify, compensate and hold Emami, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against all claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, User’s violation of these terms and conditions or any claims based upon the User’s posts/submissions on the Website.
- Emami shall not be liable to indemnify the User under any event.
- For damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement), if any, the liability of Emami shall not exceed the lesser of: i) The fees paid, if any, to Emami for the information or service provided on this Website; ii) INR 200 (Indian Rupees Two Hundred).
- If any dispute, difference, claim or question, shall at any time, arises between Emami and You, in relation to the use of the Website (in any manner whatsoever) such dispute, difference, claim or question shall be referred to arbitration. Emami and You shall mutually appoint a sole arbitrator. Such arbitration shall be held in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue and seat of arbitration shall be [Kolkata, West Bengal] and the proceedings shall be in the English language.
- User warrants that he/ she has completed eighteen (18) years of age as on date of this agreement and has fully read and understood these terms and conditions without any impairment in judgment resulting, inter-alia, from mental illness, mental handicap, intoxication, medication, or any other health problem.
- There is no refund or cancellation policy
- Coupon code for 21% on 21st is not applicable on discounted products
- Coupon code is only applicable to a maximum of 5 products in an order and once per customer
- Bulk orders defined as ones having more than 4 units of the same SKU can be cancelled at the discretion of the seller. Bulk orders for which payment has been made by prepaid payment methods will only be fulfilled.
- Cash on delivery orders are shipped only after shopper confirms the same over phone call done by the seller on the phone number provided in the order details by the shopper. Seller will cancel the order if they are unable to receive phone confirmation for any reason from the shopper within 3 days of placing the order.
#Based on performance of products post 15 days of usage in clinical study on human volunteers conducted in 2017-18. Individual results may vary.
**MRP incl. of all taxes for 100ml.
∼Creative Visualization of results found in 15 days.
^Source: Kantar World Panel data on Ayurvedic Oil, April 2020 to March 2022.